This is a short list of some of the toys I have put together over the
Most of the files are more proof of concept than fully
developed systems. In some cases, they demonstrate why a particular path
is not worth following further.
- Multiple Choice Quiz - Simple multiple choice questions illustrate
they are so easy to hack into too...
- An oval of text - Yes, it looks pretty...
- High-Low Game - Everyone writes one when they first get started.
Here's my version.
- Doodle Pad - Yes, it's pretty, serves no purpose, takes no time to
download, but ages to render and will probably crash your browser in
doing so. But have some fun with it.
- Password protection - Yawn, boring so easy to hack into. But some
people want to know how it's done...
- Random Educational Quote Generator - Yes, over 180 inspiring
education quotes. And yes, there are people who will click refresh
over 100 times just to see a large sample of them.
- Shakespearian Insults
- ACRONIM - Acronym generator for educational projects.
- Planetary Mnemonic Generator
- The Answer to Life - A Flash version of the Click Here for the
Answer to Life joke.
- Spinning Logo - Yes, you guessed it, a simple 3D spinning logo.
- Spawning a new window in Flash 4.
- Text in an arc
- Elliptical Spiral
- Parametric Equations
- Gravity fun
- Fixing to decimal places
- Inverse tangent
Have you seen my Mathematical
Interactivities or Interactivity